Thursday, October 23, 2008
Quick Email Update 10/22/08
We're in PARAGUAY! The flight was REALLY long but it went pretty good. I'm really tired. We got into Paraguay sans problems. The Bradley's are amazing. She holds nothing back, is afraid of nothing and loves everyone. He's a bit quieter but he is so open and so easy to be open to. It's REALLY hot and humid here. Asuncion is huge. Tons of cars. We're staying in a hotel tonight and tomorrow we get our assignments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Frank, I haven't been on the blog for a while and so I was surprised to see you are already in Paraguay. I'm so excited for you and wish you much luck as you begin service.
I was also excited to know you got to sing for conference. It must have been a thrill as well as a testimony builder.
Even though you are far away, it's a miracle to be able to travel so far in such a short amount of time. Uncle Jay's gggrandfather was sent alone to India on a mission in 1857, I believe. Just getting to San Fransisco where he boarded a steamer took months. He left a young wife and children and went without any money. His wife cut up her wool skirt to make him a suit.
Take care and know we are all praying for you.
Love, Aunt Tricia
Frank, I haven't been on the blog for a while and so I was surprised to see you are already in Paraguay. I'm so excited for you and wish you much luck as you begin service.
I was also excited to know you got to sing for conference. It must have been a thrill as well as a testimony builder.
Even though you are far away, it's a miracle to be able to travel so far in such a short amount of time. Uncle Jay's gggrandfather was sent alone to India on a mission in 1857, I believe. Just getting to San Fransisco where he boarded a steamer took months. He left a young wife and children and went without any money. His wife cut up her wool skirt to make him a suit.
Take care and know we are all praying for you.
Love, Aunt Tricia
Post a Comment