Monday, September 28, 2009

Email 9/28/09

Life has been CRAZY!!! To start with I´m SO grateful that I have Elder Blake as a companion. This is his second transfer in the mission, 6 weeks out of the MTC and I´m his second companion. His Spanish is REALLY good. It hasn´t been a secret about the miracles going on in our area and so when he got here he told me "Elder Wills I was told this is the area to get hypothermia. I trust you, let´s go to work." And we haven´t stopped working.

Lytle and Rucker gave us a referal the other day for someone that moved from their area to ours. The only address they had was that they lived in a neighborhood close to our house. Only about 200 houses to choose from. So we leave the house with a prayer and we were determined to not go home without finding them. We get to the neighborhood and we just get guided from street to street, someone up there was helping us with every turn. Then we get to a street corner and there´s this guy and we feel we should talk to him. We go and nothing happened. Weird. But then we turn around and we see this woman walking, trying to juggle a couple of kids. We asked her if she knew the referral and "She´s my neighbor!" It was a miracle. This family will get baptized after conference.

The work here is amazing. I have an amazing companion and amazing leaders. Even Barate´s still taking care of us. I´m just so happy to be here in Paraguay and I do got gotta admit that I´m pretty tired.

I love you all with all I´ve got.

Elder Frank Wills

No comments: