Please thank Brother Carr for the letter. That is so wonderful. And I don´t know why but I have NO luck in mailing anything from here. I called the Cartero (office elder in charge of the mail) and he had no memory of any letters that had my name in the return address. I think next week I´m going to write some letters and email them to you guys if you would give them to the people.
We finally found Raquel again. She REALLY wants to get baptized but her boyfriend officially told us that he´s not interested in baptism or marriage. Wonderful guy. They have one kid together, one on the way, and he´s not ready to get married. One sad thing is that her mom, Elida, told us that she was married before. Not good. Now the only way for her to get baptized is to get divorced then get married to her new boyfriend (Which basically is impossible) or ditch her new boyfriend. So this one has slowed down too.
My sunshine has been this man that we found. His name´s Gustavo but everyone calls him Tortuga, that´s Spanish for Turtle. He´s an awesome guy but he couldn´t come to church this week because he has Achoholics Anonymous meetings Sundays in the morning. He´s been sober for 4 year. I didn´t have the heart to tell him to ditch the meetings.
I have to go right now. Thank you so much and I love you all.
Elder Frank Wills
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment