I don´t think I´ve talked about them much but there´s a family that lives in Constitución called Familía Rossi. The best way to describe them is angelic. There´s the grandma, four kids and a couple of grandkids. Anytime we go to Constitución the rule is that we HAVE to stop by their house. That´s because Sister Rossi almost always has a few references for us and either her or one of her kids comes with us to visit them. They really are like family for me. Also in Constitución is this girl Romina. Perez baptized her a month before I got here and she is SO strong in the gospel. Between her faith and her knowledge of the gospel you wouldn´t know that she´s been a member for 3 months, more like 10 years. So she pretty much has been adopted into the Familía Rossi. Well Romina told us about a neighbor that´d be interested. Her name´s Susana and she´s wonderful. A little shy but VERY interested. We gave her a Book of Mormon and we´ll see what happens.
Another cool investigator we found was the other day we were clapping houses and this guy called us over. He was outside with his wife, Santiago and Antonia. He´s a Methodist minister and he is really interested in learning every religion´s point of view. He´s really nice but he did start off a little, difficult... "I want you guys to teach me something new about the Gospel of Jesus Christ BUT you have to use the bible." He looks at Mercado, Mercado looks at me and I pull out 1 Corinthians 15. This chapter talks about baptisms for the dead, the spirit world, the resurrection, all of which was new for him. He was really impressed and REALLY interested in learning more. I´ve got a really good feeling about him.
I love you so much. Thank you all for everything.
Elder Frank Wills
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like reading missionaries experiences…Maybe because I am a convert and I appreciate and Love Missionaries, but I think also because I didn’t take the opportunity to serve a mission!
Elder Wills , reading your messages I can feel the spirit really strong, what a priviledge to be able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ (wich is the biggest treasure of our lifes)with the ones that Heavenly Father has prepare to receive it ♥
Elder Frank, Way to open your mouth and give the minister something new to think about. He sounds open-minded. I hope you get to visit him again.
Love you. Auntie T
Post a Comment