Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Email 05/11/09

Yesterday was soooooooooooooo awesome. I absolutely loved talking to you guys. It really felt like home.


This week we found SOOO many new investigators but it really felt like NONE of them will progress. But Sunday was really awesome, almost ALL of the inactives we've been visiting came to church. We had 80 in Sacrament Meeting. The president told us he'd never seen that many in our branch.


One thing that's pretty wonderful is that our eternigator (eternal investigator) Nancy is so faithful at coming to church and she always tries to bring friends and relatives that aren't members. So that always helps. All of her kids have been baptized and this Sunday was the first time since I've been here that they came. So basically it looked bad for missionary work but our branch really was looking good on Sunday. We'll see what happens next Sunday.


It does feel a little weird writing this because I told you guys just about everything yesterday. That really was the boost I needed. Thank you guys so much for the blog, the weekly letters and your prayers. There are so many times when things happen that I know it's because you're praying for me.


I love you so much.



Elder Frank Wills

No comments: