It´s pretty interesting, I´ve been in a foreign country for just shy of a year in social isolation from all things worldly and 80´s music is still stuck in my head.
This was a VERY interesting week. I got to stay in the office. So not my idea of a good time. I did gain a healthy appreciation for what the office elders do though. I was blessed this entire week. ALL of my investigators came to church. One man came that I´ve never even heard of before. It was absolutely unreal. But then the biggest blessing of my week came after church. President came into the office: "Elder Wills can I talk to you in private for a few minutes?" Of course I thought the worse. He took a few looks at my sores and said, "you look fine to me, go home and work." I cried. I was so happy and so ready and so blessed and so overwhelmed at how much I´d been blessed. I ran to the bathroom, fell on my knees and thanked my Lord for the chance to go back to work. I´d been locked inside for 3 weeks unable to do anything, much less the Work of the Lord and then he set me free. I was so grateful. My new companion is a local missionary. He´s a youth that is basically on extended splits with me. His name is Juan Espinola and he´s wonderful. He was baptized 3 months ago and his faith is HUGE.
And no I´ve no idea who gave me the chicken pox but when I find that person...I can´t say any details but it involves dutch rubs and wet willies.
Happy Birthday Marian!!!!
I love you all so much and just in case you skimmed through the letter I no longer have chicken pox and am allowed to run and skip merrily in the street.
Elder Frank Wills
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment