Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Email 11/16/09

This is gonna be a quick letter. Don´t have much time this week. It´s been an awesome week though.
Elder Evans and I are working pretty good together. It doesn´t come as easily as it did with Elder Blake but it´s not supposed to. I just need to suck up my pride sometimes. My problem is that I´ve been here for so long and with so many different companions that I feel I know what should be done and I don´t leave much room for other ideas. I´m getting better though. It is such a wonderful blessing to still have Elder Blake in my same district though. He really is a wonderful friend. I guess I found another Perez.
I asked President Callen about what happened with the other companionship and he said that the Lord feels its not time yet. I can live with that. Our area is about the size of the old Buckeye Stake. No joke. I only work in about 10 square miles of it. But our area goes on for DAYS. I can walk from my house for 2 days and not get to the next area. I know that because a member told me. I haven´t tried it yet.
We had another wonderful surprise baptism. A cousin of a member moved into our area a bit unexpectedly but was already to be baptized. So we did it. I love this country.
There is no happy medium for the weather. One day it is hot and muggy enough to broil you and the next day it´s Noah type storms. Elder Evans can´t believe how quick the weather changes in our area.

I love you all so much.
Elder Frank Wills

No comments: