This was an amazing week. But first the questions so I don´t forget.
The pond here is open, think like the Lake in Litchfield Park. The only difference is that there are big things with big teeth. Remind me not to go skinny dipping here.
The keyboards here are different, they make it so you can put the accent mark and ñ type of letters. But any keyboard can do it if you change the language of the computer.
The Zone Conference was wonderful. Because we´re not that far from Asunción we went there. We got there at 8 in the morning and we left 6 that evening. The part before lunch is President Callen and Sister Callen teaching us. She talked about the need for charity in the work and we talked about working with members. We had lunch, chicken milanesa and mashed potatoes. Then we did lots and lots of practices, how to get referrals, baptismal invitations, asking questions, etc, while President did interviews. He told me that he really trusts me and that the Lord feels I´m capable to help my next companion. So I guess that means one of us is going next week.
I love you all so much.
Elder Frank Wills
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment