Monday, May 24, 2010

Email 05/17/10

I guess this is something that has to happen every May. It started raining on Saturday and it´s still going strong. I was worried that we wouldn´t have a single investigator but we´re teaching a great group of people. Alcide came with his daughter he´s preparing for his baptism. He´s doing great but we can´t keep him from the cigerrettes. If we confinscate them someone else gives him some. He will get baptized...it's just going to take a while.


Elder Burley is such a great guy. I love being with him. It´s cool to have another Arizonan.

The recipes that I prepared were Fried Rice, Peppered Steak, Tacos, Curry, Stir Fry, Pumkin Pie, Cornbread, Mashed Potatoes and Pot Roast. She just asked me to write up the recipes and show how to do two so we´ll probably do the Fried Rice and the Tacos. Zone Conference is next week. Elder Bowen, the area president, with be speaking to us. I´m really excited.

Everywhere that I go everyone reminds me about how little time I have left. It´s kinda scary. There´s a part of me that feels that I´ve never been anywhere else. It looks like I´ll be going somewhere else this transfer but come what may I´m gonna love it.

I´m really falling in love with the members here. There´s a whole lot that are just really good people. The family I told you about, the Espinolas, are just amazing. It feels like being with a member family from the states. It really feels like we leave the country every time we go to their house.

Sorry the letter´s short but so is the time.

I love you all so much.

Elder Frank Wills

No comments: