Frank is in the November 2008 Ensign. His picture is on page 58. He was singing in the MTC Choir during the Priesthood Session and his picture made it into the Ensign.
I am going to go check it out right now. How exciting, first of all to sing in the choir for conference and then to have your picture in the Ensign. Awesome!!
Elder Frank Wills is serving in the Asuncion Paraguay Mission.
Pouch: Elder Frank Hamblin Wills Paraguay Asuncion Mission POB 30150 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150 USA
IMPORTANT: The Church provides pouch mail service to countries where other mail service may not be reliable. Each country regulates this service differently. To prevent possible fines or discontinuation of pouch service, only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), maybe sent through pouch.
Mailing packages to the mission: Elder Frank Hamblin Wills Paraguay Asuncion Mission 2881 Del Maestro c/ Caballero Barrio Herrera Asuncion Paraguay
3 comments:
go frank!!!
I am going to go check it out right now. How exciting, first of all to sing in the choir for conference and then to have your picture in the Ensign. Awesome!!
I thought I saw you in the Priesthood session choir! Hope all is well!
Matt Eagar
Post a Comment