First off about the picture, that´s quite the armory you´ve got there commodore. I´m impressed. Most of the firearms that cops and security guards have here are somewhat homemade so the guy robbing the bank has nothing to worry about, it´s the guy pulling the trigger that´s gotta be worried.
Marian, I´m so excited that everything´s going good with the boys. How does Mike feel about being a dad? Again.
We met this guy the other day that told me that when you lose weight, all that fat goes to your brain and you get cancer. I asked him if that had anything to do with my hair loss, he said that my hair loss was from my high blood pressure. I had to run away because I was laughing so hard. I thought Mike would appreciate that.
Things are going great with Elder Skinner. He´s an amazing guy. Being with him has made me realize how blessed I´ve been in my mission. I don´t remember being homesick in the slightest nor did I have problems adapting to the culture. Yes it was very different and hard but I don´t remember being bothered by it. He has had a bit of a hard time adjusting but one thing we´ve done to help him is cooking good food at home. It´s amazing how good food can make the difference with one´s mood.
We´ve been continually blessed in our investigators. Our new convert Raquel is helping us out so much. She has started going out with us to teach our investigators; she brings her kids and her scriptures and she helps us out so much.
Valentine´s day was...completely uneventful. That´s how all holidays are here.
Well my time is up.
I love you all so much.
Elder Frank Wills
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment