Well you´ll never guess what the mission gave me for my birthday yesterday...another greenie. I´m training again. His name is Elder Burley. He´s from Chandler, went to Basha High. He doesn´t know any of our cousins though. He´s a BIG guy. All Paraguayans think I´m big, so they think he´s a giant. He´s 6'5".
I was REALLY sad to see Elder Skinner go. We got along SOOOO wonderfully. He´s a great missionary. We had so much fun together. It´s kinda funny, the mission gossip is that I´m cursed...I can´t have a companion more than one transfer. It´s pretty crazy. The nice thing is that I can´t have a not so fun companion for too long either. So I guess it works.
Part of the reason that I hadn´t sent pictures for while is that I got a virus on my memory card but I was able to get it fixed.
These pictures are
1. The trainers and newbies
2. Elder Burley and me
3. Wills, Piriz, Skinner, Hernandez, Velluto, Hoyle
4. FamilĂa Aldarete
This family at the end are amazing. There is no one in Paraguay that gives more referrals and teaches more than them. They make my life SOOOOO easy. Elder Skinner really loves them. Sadly, like always, the pictures took some considerable time.
I love you guys so much. Thank Aunt Maxine and Aunt Marsha for me.
Elder Frank WIlls




No comments:
Post a Comment