Monday, July 26, 2010

Email 07/15/10

This past week was going pretty slow. Lot´s of walking and not much teaching. Carmen´s kids got SUPER sick. She has a 5 year old that had to go to the hospital. They didn´t come to church but it´s looking very promising for Sunday. One thing that´s very interesting, her son Gabby, 15 years old, is a chess MASTER. He´s going to a tornament in Brazil next year. So that´s how we were able to get her sons to open up to us was playing with them. Of course they kick the snot out of us but surprisingly I can hold my own (the spirit manifests itself sometimes is strange ways).


Elder Swink had a transfer. My new and last companion is Elder Nolet. He´s from France. He lives in Quebec now. So he´s learning English and Spanish. It´s kinda funny to hear his VERY strong French accent when he speaks Spanish. He has SOOOOOOO much drive. He works SOOOOOOO hard. I´m VERY excited to end my mission with him. There´s of course personality differences but I´m excited to be with him.

I love you all so much.

Elder Frank Wills

No comments: