Happy Birthday Mamma. I love you and miss you so much.
This past week was a wonderful week up until the end. Wednesday night, we were at the chappel and a guy came up to us. He said that was a member and he had just moved to the area. We looked on my map and thankfully he lived in our area. His name is Carlos Ibarrola and he is heaven sent. He told us that night that his inlaws weren´t members and that his stepdaughter wasn´t either and he made the appointments to for us to teach them. I was practically in tears, I was so happy. We taught his daughter Carol and things just looked wonderful. But then on Saturday came the rain and it didn´t stop until a couple of hours ago. It stormed all weekend and the rain was VERY cold. It just killed Sunday. We couldn´t drag anybody to church. It´s funny how things happen like that.
Elder Nolet was born in the church. He has a year in the mission. He´s a good teacher and a very good worker. It makes it nice to be able to end on a high note. We communicate fairly well but he walks around with a dictionary just in case, and yes you say his name like Chevrolet.
As for the chess master, I usually last about 10 minutes or so against him. He´s really good.
Sorry it´s short this week.
I love you all so much.
Elder Frank Wills
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment